Friday, July 4, 2014

Tanya and Jayson's 4th of July Wedding Day Celebration

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!! Today is the day that the nation celebrates its birthday! :) Today is the day that Tanya and Jayson chose for their wedding day!:) Monday I received a message on Facebook from my new friend Tanya, asking if I was available on the 4th of July. I was indeed available and was honored to officiate their wedding!:) She and Jayson wanted to get married on the 4th of July with a very simple and meaningful ceremony!:) I knew that the perfect place for them was Oquirrah Lake! It was a beautiful day today, the perfect weather for a wedding on the lake! The ceremony took place with the wedding party and me standing on one of the fishing docks of the lake while their guests look on from the shore! The ceremony was beautiful with the vows and the exchange of rings and a new twist on the SAND CEREMONY. Instead of bringing sand from the store or another place, I had Tanya and Jayson scoop up a handful of sand from the shoreline. They poured their sand into a cool lantern-looking mason jar. Their guests also poured sand from the beach into the MARRIAGE jar to "pour" their blessings unto Tanya and Jayson's marriage!:) Tanya and Jayson, may all that you are always be in love and may love always be in you!

No comments:

Post a Comment